Second Chance Second Chance

Quite boring video

The story is quite thin, it does not last long at all and has no details, it is very linear and barly nothing unexpected happens. The air bombing was unexpected yes, but the impact of the event was noexistant to the plot.

And the file is stupid big. It is about 17½ MB too big. Drop the video and not only will the file size be sane, you will fix the horrible blur problem that you have.

hrechkaness responds:

Harsh critic I see. Ignoring your first statements the file size is large because the movie was created in After Effects, not Flash. The original movie is 378MB so I compressed it as much as I could without completely destroying the quality. That might explain the "horrible blur problem" that bugs you so much. If you would like to see it in higher quality I left links on the loading page to two other sources.

Sad Happy Sad Happy

Simple

It is a simple plot with a simple end.

You Roast My Beef You Roast My Beef

Video done right

I may hate needless video, but I love it when people combine video with proper drawings like this.

molkman responds:

Thanks

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Fun and buggy

It is a fun little game, but it is rather buggy when it comes to detecting when the mouse cursor is released. That could be because of the runtime errors...

And I have to agree, the game needs an unlimited mode.

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Seen it all before

The gameplay and story is nothing new. But not all games has to be using new things. The music is nice. It is a nice choice of voice for the helper, but the finale is just anti climactic.

As for the level design, it is rather bland and uninspired. None of the levels are particularly tricky and I was never even close to stuck. They are just platforming challenges. Pressing buttons does not a puzzle game make. I was never surprised about how to solve the levels.

The art and music was both nice. But the implementation felt off. The controls where lose. And the block riding levels had quite the issue with shaking. Both the camera and the character shook noticeably.

It's not bad, but it lacks something.

2 Simple Game Tutorials 2 Simple Game Tutorials

Crap

The script is old, the logic is flawed and the included demo shows just how flawed the logic is. This is a disaster.

And that is just the content. I got more to say. The used font is a paint to read. But more importantly, the constant changing background interfers with reading the text.

Left4DeathInFire responds:

That is funny i could've sworn i put SIMPLE and BASIC inside the tutorial's text. I had no problem reading it but, you know the creator's opinion means nothing compared to a fuck face's opinion.

-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

Just a failure

The tune is repetive, the compressor is kicking in all the time (sounds bad) and the instrument is not nice for the ears. Nope, I don't like this one bit.

Funkyfists responds:

Huh? The tune was repetitive? Did you listen to more than 10 seconds of the song? Also, the filter was crazy i know, but it IS different to the regular types of songs Newgrounds gets, and i said this in the description. But i respect your opinion, it's just you weren't very helpful!

Elements (Orginal Song) Elements (Orginal Song)

Excelent

If this is the bad version, I can't imagine what the good version would be, this is just awesome.

Spacial Drumkit Spacial Drumkit

Nice with rough ends

It's quite a nice tune that you have here, but the random spamming in the last few sec was pointless.

codbarley responds:

random spamming? oh that..... it was suposed to fade out -_- stupid program.